2. Your walk to school usually involves chickens (and maybe a goat).
3. Taking public transportation runs the risk of having to sit on the lap of a complete stranger.
4. Air-conditioning is a rare luxury.
5. You're not allowed to drink the water from the faucet.
6. You can't flush toilet paper down the toilet because that would plug the sewage system.
7. Selling puppies on the corner is a common way to make a living.
8. Milk is primarily sold in powdered form. And anything less than whole milk is practically unheard of.
9. Street dogs abound. Shelters and pounds do not.
10. Your neighbors hire their own personal security guards just to sit outside and watch their houses all day/night long.
11 Recycling doesn't exist, litter is common.
12. Everyone has a drying machine...its called the sun.